Client Responsibilities All clients will be required to follow the ranch/stable guidelines and wranglers’ safety policies and procedures. All clients will be required to sign a Participant Assumption of Risks, Acknowledgment of Inherent Risks, and Indemnity Agreement in favor of Nine Quarter Circle Ranch upon their arrival. The maximum weight limit for riders is 250 pounds and pregnant women will not be allowed to ride.
- Payment Balance is due upon check-in. We accept cash, personal checks, traveler’s checks, credit cards (3% convenience fee added to credit card charges).
- Check In/Check Out We ask that guests check out by 10 a.m. on Saturday and that arrivals check in after 2 p.m. on Sunday. This allows time for your cabin to be freshly made up! However, if either of these times don't work with your travel plans, please let us know and we'll try our best to work within your schedule.
- Group or Family Rates Family groups of 12 or more people are eligible for discounts. Corporate or non family groups of 20 or more may also be eligible for discounts. Please contact us for further details.
- Gratuities A 10% service charge will be added to your rates to cover gratuities.
- Accommodations Tax The State of Montana imposes an Accommodations Tax which is assessed against the accommodations portion of your stay.
- Reservation Deposit To make a reservation, Nine Quarter Circle Ranch, Inc. (“NQCR”) requires a $750.00 per person, per six nights, deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits may be transferred to the following year if NQCR is notified in writing sixty (60) days prior to your confirmed stay that you wish to make such a change in your reservation. Transfer of deposit is subject to availability and to the reasonable discretion of NQCR. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable for any cancellation made less than sixty (60) days prior to date of your scheduled arrival. Credits will not be allowed for shortened stays, deleted rooms, or absences during your stay. Due to the limited number of accommodations available and the distance of the ranch from population centers, it is impossible to fill vacancies on short notice. As such, we cannot absorb cancellations during the sixty (60) days prior to your scheduled arrival, nor refund deposits, irrespective of the reason a guest needs to cancel, whether it is illness, travel difficulties, family emergency, or any other cause. For that reason, we strongly encourage the purchase of “cancel for any reason” travel insurance (including medical and evacuation insurance). This insurance typically covers any costs incurred by you as a result of cancellation of your trip, whether due to your circumstances, or NQCR’s. If NQCR cancels a reservation for any reason reasonably within its control, a full refund of the reservation will be given. However, in such cases NQCR will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred, such as airline tickets, hotel rooms, equipment, medical expenses, etc.In the event that NQCR must cancel a reservation as a result of an occurrence of force majeure, including acts of God; fire; flood; explosion; extraordinary and destructive weather conditions directly affecting NQCR’s ability to safely provide lodging or activities; acts, laws, orders or restraint of government; pandemic or outbreaks of sickness or disease; terrorism, war, sabotage or vandalism; accident, civil disorder or riots within the NQCR’s operating areas or directly affecting NQCR’s performance; or any other circumstances beyond NQCR’s control, no refunds will be provided.
- If cancellation occurs fifteen (15) days or less from the date of your scheduled arrival, you are responsible for the full balance owed for your booked stay.
- Pack Trip Fees Due to a change in the Forest Service regulations and fees, we have to charge an additional $25 per person fee for the weekly two day pack trip. It is best to reserve this activity in advance of your stay. You're encouraged to bring your sleeping bag and the ground pad; however, we have some loaner equipment on hand. There must be a minimum of six people and a maximum of twelve people for this activity. The minimum age is 13 years old; however, children ten to thirteen years old may attend if accompanied by a parent and have a qualified riding ability. Longer custom pack trips are available by prior arrangement at a rate of $35.00 per day above the regular ranch rate per person.
- Cowgirl Quilt Retreat The 2022 Montana Cowgirl Quilt Retreat will be held September 4 – 10, 2022. The rate for double occupancy will be $2,975. Single occupancy will be $3,565. See the Cowgirl Quilt Retreat under the Specialty Weeks page for more information.